HOW TO USE THIS SITE
WeHireAliens.com is a free site created to assist average
(or not so average) citizens in getting involved in assisting the various law
enforcement agencies in enforcing our immigration laws.
The process is designed to be as easy as possible and consists of the following steps:
1) Browse our database of employers that are known or suspected of hiring
illegal aliens. You may browse all employers or only those in your area.
2) Send an email to the various law enforcement agencies that would be responsible in
some way for enforcing the law as it relates to the hiring of illegal aliens or
any ancilliary laws such as non-payment of payroll taxes. We've started an email
for you to this effect.
3) If we have an email address on file for the employer, send the employer an email letting them know they have been reported and
that they should cease their illegal hiring practices immediately. We've already
put a sample email up for you to use.
4) If the employer does not have an email on file with us, we will do our
best to provide you with a phone number and printable letter for you to send them.
5) Add any employers that you know of who hire illegal aliens.
Pictures of their hiring practices are always welcome! You may send the pictures to
6) You're done!
The staff at WeHireAliens.com has spent a
good deal of time and money to get this site up and running, so any donations
would be greatly appreciated!
We hope you find the site useful, and if you have any suggestions, we'd love
to hear them. Just visit our contact page.